Sunday 15 January 2012

Dream a little...........


I have come to the conclusion that when all my four cherub royals have left the "nest" so to speak, I would be the perfect candidate for a zoo keeper. Just imagine it - all those years of hard-core decluttering, zoning in on hard-to-clean places, and scooting around with the hoover at top speed while watching surprise visitors pull up their car in our driveway! My resume would be chock full of tips, advice and quick ideas for get-aways and rainy day ideas! Storage boxes, labelling machines, and to-do lists are my saviours! Some day I would very much like to meet the zoo keeper who looks after the chimps. The chimps seem to be on to something good. It sounds like the boys are happy to roam outside, while the girls lurk in the rumpus room, obviously enjoying their time apart. I have x2 boy Princes and x2 girl Princesses - hmmmm.... boys outside and girls in the rumpus room. Might have to download that application and put it to good use! Tempting it is, to put the sign on the front door of our Royal Palace: "It takes a zoo keeper three hours to clean this area every day". The perfect excuse for those "bad hair days" that we all seem to have from time to time. Oh wait. I've got it. Eureka, I do! Just place the hoover directly in front of the entrance door, and all visitors will realise instantly the efforts you make, to herd those chimps and all their belongings, into chaotic order. There will come a day when Cinders just has to click her fingers and say, "Bibbity bobitty boo!" one more time and it shall be done. No more mess. There's no harm in dreaming a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment